It’s too quite. Time to make some noise.R.E.D
- Date of Birth: July 15
- Gender: Female
- Identity: Underground Mechanic
- Personal Mecha: Firestar
A rebellious girl who grew up in the streets. Without a past, all she has is the
future. Both her and Firestar’s creed is to crush all injustice.
Likes: Music, basketball
Dislikes: Nagging, hypocritical authorities.
Advanced info 1
As a newcomer, R.E.D quickly took the league by storm. As a former underground
mecha fighter, she carried the performance over to the arena, which won her the
sponsorship of an unknown former competitor, enabling her foray into the SMC.
Advanced info 2
R.E.D didn’t have a smooth sailing in underground mecha fighting. Sure, she beat
one tough opponent affer another to make her mark, but then no one else wanted
to fight her. She was at a loss without opponents, so she decided to challenge the
semi-retired legend, “Warbear”…
Advanced info 3
Part 1 / Underground Mecha Fight:
- Restriction: Limit mecha damage efficiency according to universal energy
equation. (R.E.D: No specific number?)
- Scale: One-on-one, faster paced, more brutal than SMC.
- Venue: Small. Melee weapons or fists come in handy for this close-quarter
combat than ranged weapons.
- Class: Fighter;
- Victory Condition: KO opponent or destroy opposing mecha as quickly as possible,
with rules for KO breaks similar to a boxing match.
- Rules for Attack: Sneak attack from behind not encouraged, no hitting
surrendered opponent, and no retribution off the court. [RED: That’s just lip service.]
- Prizes: The winner of a match gets a medal. Medals can be traded in for cash, or
to upgrade mecha, or used as wagers on a match. All participants get a share of
the gate receipt.
LV.1 Gain 5% DMG reduction for 2s upon firing.
LV.6 Gain 10% DMG reduction for 3s upon firing.
LV.1 +15% duration of debuffs caused by mecha to enemies.
LV.6 +30% duration of debuffs caused by mecha to enemies.